iPhone 11 back glass Replacement:
Shenzhenfix is your best choice for iPhone 11 back glass replacement. We do it faster, safer, and with a smile on our faces!
Our rates are net and do not include the repair fee.
When you hand over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and alert you of any malfunctioning components. After confirmation, our technician will begin the repair.
– You would prefer a long-term iPhone 11 back glass repair that is less expensive than Apple service centres.
– The back glass of the iPhone 11 has a visible crack.
– There are no lines or black marks on the iPhone 11 screen display or LCD.
– Your iPhone 11 turns on and charges as planned.
– Your iPhone 11 has never been to a screen repair shop before.
– When plugged in with a power supply, the iPhone 11 does not turn on. It’s possible that your charging port, rather than the panel, is malfunctioning. – You’ll need to repair the front glass or screen on your iPhone 11.
– On the iPhone 11 show, there are black marks or lines.
– There are signs of water damage on your iPhone 11 .