Shenzhenfix is your best choice for iPhone 11 Charging Port Replacement. We do it faster, safer, and with a smile on our faces!
Our rates are net and do not include the repair fee.
When you hand over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and alert you of any malfunctioning components. After confirmation, our technician will begin the repair.
When you plug in the charging cord, there is no charging icon.
– The iPhone 11’s microphone isn’t working.
– When the iPhone 11 is plugged in, the earpiece jack does not function.
– When the cable is plugged in at a certain angle, your iPhone 11 will begin charging. The cable is genuine and has been checked on other iPhones.
– You’ve tried charging your iPhone 11 with the original cable and it still won’t work.
– The iPhone 11 is still functional and can be turned on until its last charge.
– You want a high-quality iPhone 11 charging port repair at a cheaper cost than you would get from Apple.
– You’re not sure if the iPhone was running properly until the last charge.
– Your iPhone 11 shows signs of water damage.
– The charging icon appears on your iPhone 11, but the battery percentage does not increase. It’s likely that your iPhone battery, rather than the battery, is defective. For more reviews, please see our iPhone Battery replacement product pages.
– When the iPhone 11 is turned off, it gets hot.
– Even with a working original cable plugged in, the iPhone 11 would not turn on.
-Apple’s warranty on your iPhone 11 is still valid. Here’s where you can find out if your warranty is still valid.