iPhone 6S Plus back camera Replacement:
You can’t take photos with your iPhone 6S Plus any longer? It’s time to replace this if the back camera is broken, the app won’t open, or the colors are fading.
Experts from Shenzhenfix have created a repair tutorial that includes all of the necessary steps for a fix. You’ll know just what to do to get a brand-new iPhone without spending a fortune in a store!
Images that are a little blurry
The app will not launch.
Images can’t be saved
Replacement of the iPhone 6S plus back Camera by Shenzhenfix:
Shenzhenfix will help if your iPhone’s back camera has been damaged or is simply acting up and being unreliable. Almost every iPhone model’s back camera can be replaced by our highly trained technicians. Working from their mobile workshops, shenzhenfix technicians come to wherever you are.
Any iPhone 6S plus back camera replacement starts with a free diagnostic of all of your iPhone 6S plus back components, enabling us to pinpoint the exact nature of your problem. After that, a member of our team will explain the situation, give you a quote, and tell you how long it will take. If you want to go ahead, we’ll get started on replacing the back camera on your iPhone 6S plus back right away. We do this all of the time and have a lot of experience replacing the back camera on the iPhone 6S plus back. We’re dedicated to providing you with the best iPhone 6S Plus back camera replacement so you can get back to enjoying your phone.
– There are black spots on the images that were taken.
– Even though the lens is clean, the iPhone 6S Plus back camera produces a blurry image.
– Even when the iPhone 6S plus back is kept with a stabilizer, the camera produces strange images.
– After taking a shot, the iPhone 6S Plus back camera app freezes and shuts down on its own.
– The camera on the iPhone 6S plus back is unable to focus.
– On the back monitor, the camera apps just display a black background. When the camera is turned to the front, a monitor is still visible.