Are you having issues with your iPhone 7 Plus’s back camera? Is it taking forever for the cameras to focus? Do you have a lot of images that are blurry? Your iPhone 7 Plus now has two highly efficient 12 MP rear cameras that are supposed to deliver excellent, sharp images. Now, whether you’re having focus problems or getting fuzzy images, it’s just because your phone’s dual rear camera is damaged. So, what do we do now? So, just because your old phone’s camera isn’t working, you don’t have to throw it away absolutely. The only thing you can do now is replace the damaged dual rear camera with a new one. Our iPhone 7 Dual Rear Camera Replacement will be handy for you.
Replacement of the iPhone 7 plus Rear Camera by Shenzhenfix:
Shenzhenfix will help if your iPhone’s rear camera has been damaged or is simply acting up and being unreliable. Almost every iPhone model’s rear camera can be replaced by our highly trained technicians. Working from their mobile workshops, shenzhenfix technicians come to wherever you are.
Any iPhone 7 plus back camera replacement starts with a free diagnostic of all of your iPhone 7 plus’s components, enabling us to pinpoint the exact nature of your problem. After that, a member of our team will explain the situation, give you a quote, and tell you how long it will take. If you want to go ahead, we’ll get started on replacing the back camera on your iPhone 7 plus right away. We do this all of the time and have a lot of experience replacing the back camera on the iPhone 7 Plus. We’re dedicated to providing you with the best iPhone 7 plus back camera replacement so you can get back to enjoying your phone.
– There are black spots on the images that were taken.
– Even though the lens is clean, the iPhone 7 plus camera produces a blurry image.
– Even when the iPhone 7 plus is kept with a stabilizer, the camera produces strange images.
– After taking a shot, the iPhone 7 back camera app freezes and shuts down on its own.
– The camera on the iPhone 7 is unable to focus.
– On the back monitor, the camera apps just display a black background. When the camera is turned to the front, a monitor is still visible.